More promotion tips from Robert Chazz Chute!
1. Anonymity is the problem.
2. Discoverability is the issue.
3. Being broke is the obstacle.
4. Prolificacy is the strategy.
5. Generosity is the solution.
Today, I’ll give you three strategies I’m using to sell more books. First, there’s this:
Okay, we all know we can do giveaways to increase our visibility by lowering the risk to new readers, but how to promote it? Here’s what I’m doing:
A. Stop ignoring Facebook groups.
I didn’t mean to ignore anyone. In fact, I’m quite active on Facebook and have made new friends there. After the release of a new book, there’s often a flurry of new friend requests and it’s great fun to interact with readers…
View original post 1,087 more words